Monday 3 April 2017

SPRINGTIME IN LONDON

Photography - Lindé Davies
Photography - Lindé Davies
Photography - Lindé Davies
Photography - Lindé Davies
Photography - Lindé Davies
Photography - Lindé Davies
Photography - Lindé Davies
Photography - Lindé Davies

Sometimes I can get a bit stuck - stuck in my routines - and the commute to and from work that tire us out
Sometimes between the everyday comings and goings we get so stuck, we often forget to really live....

To take a step outside, to look at the world with new eyes, with fresh wonder - and realise what a truly magnificent thing it is to be alive here - right now....

On Sunday it was just one of those perfect days for wondering around - camera in hand - I felt like a tourist again, and my early years and memories of being new in London came rushing through.  
I love this time of year - springtime - the blossoms - the flowers and the promise of summer to come...  a few favourite pics I'm sharing with you here


Photo's by me




No comments:

Post a Comment